The Wilderness Tonic at Home: Resources
Here are the resources and courses for the Wilderness Tonic at Home.
Business Skills Resources:
Try Hootsuite for social media strategy content, downloadable planning templates, links to free image sites etc.
Skillshare is a great place for all sorts of courses. It’s quite expensive but you can get a free trial for two months. Just remember to cancel it!
Domestika is a creative education website – it’s the largest online community for creatives with courses from leading industry professionals. They’ve offer a range of free courses too including video and photography skills, drawing, stamping techniques for kids.
Paul Jardine is running an SEO course via zoom on Monday 23rd March. It’s not free but at £60 a head (normally £85). It’s only for four people so you’ll get lots of opportunity to ask questions. I’ve been on Paul’s SEO course and it’s excellent.
Crafting and Yoga Skills
Helpful Instagram Accounts to Follow
Sally Heady is a coach and therapist – she’s on maternity leave but is keen to be back online to offer advice about dealing with stress, anxiety and difficult emotions.
The Outdoor Bloke aka Lewis Herridge. He’s a runner and outdoor guy and he’s always out in nature doing runs. He has a lot of wisdom to sharing about the importance of nature in our lives. I’m finding him particularly soothing right now.
Budget Cooking Ideas
Jack Monroe has been writing books & posting free online budget recipes for ages – her website is a great resource for budget meals, with easy-to-find ingredients. Her chickpea & peach curry is apparently spectacular:
Adobe Creative Cloud – reduce payment ‘hack’
If you have an existing account log in online and go to…….
• Plans > My Plans > Manage Plans > Cancel Plan
• Then it makes you log in again
• Go through Feedback > Details > Offers
• Don’t be tricked by their “Best Offer”
• Scroll with the arrows all the way to the right
• You should see the All Apps for £30/month (or something similar)
• Then just select it and you can switch!!
The offers do vary, but I managed to reduce my monthly payments from £55 to £30 for 12 months. Woohoo!
Business Tools To Learn If Things Are Quiet
Buffer for Social Media Scheduling
Trello for planning
Asana for planning
Voxer for voice messaging
CocoonWeaver for recording voice notes
Looking For Instagram Help?
There’s a number of ways I can help you:
- We can address your specific goals with my one to one online coaching.
- Invest in Special Sauce package to help you unlock your unique Instagram vibe.
- Attend one of my Zoom workshops.
- Get valuable feedback and suggestions with my Instagram MOTs.
- Sign up for my Instagram newsletter.
Find your Instagram Special Sauce
- 1.5 hr 1:1 kick starter session to dive deep into your story
- 3 further hour long 1:1 sessions
- Unlimited emails, feedback and encouragement throughout the process
I would expect this process to take about 2-3 mths, but we can spread the sessions out as you wish.