Stockport Is The Place to Be
Have you been to Stockport lately? Because it’s worth a visit I can tell you!
A couple of years ago, there really wasn’t a lot going on in Stockport, but since 2016 there’s an exciting new creative community that’s emerging in the Old Town.
The spotlight started to focus on Stockport when Where The Light Gets In opened. For those of you who haven’t heard of this place, GQ magazine described it as Where The Light Gets In. After this, cool shop after cool shop started to open: the Plant Shop, Rare Mags and SK1 Records and The Warren.
And then there are the cafes – Tandem was the trendsetter – a gorgeous cycling themed cafe with an arty feel that has been open a few years. More recently it’s been joined by The Print Room, Hillgate Cakery, Shred Shed, Lacos and Blackshaws Kitchen. And if you’re after some interesting wine, pop in on Wine Boy in the market.
I do know there’s loads more fabulous people and places I haven’t mentioned, but this will turn into the Yellow Pages if I’m not careful.
Until recently I wouldn’t have gone down to Stockport to hang out. But now I can while away a happy few hours wondering around the shops and stopping for coffee. All the shop owners are so friendly and have a lovely creative vibe about them, so it’s fun to just go and chat to them.
Make sure you get down there soon, so you can experience some Stockport magic for yourself.
If you enjoyed reading this, why don’t you check out 6 Brilliant Podcasts.
Looking For Instagram Help?
There’s a number of ways I can help you:
- We can address your specific goals with my one to one online coaching.
- Invest in Special Sauce package to help you unlock your unique Instagram vibe.
- Attend one of my Zoom workshops.
- Get valuable feedback and suggestions with my Instagram MOTs.
- Sign up for my Instagram newsletter.
Find your Instagram Special Sauce
- 1.5 hr 1:1 kick starter session to dive deep into your story
- 3 further hour long 1:1 sessions
- Unlimited emails, feedback and encouragement throughout the process
I would expect this process to take about 2-3 mths, but we can spread the sessions out as you wish.