My recent holiday in the Philippines gave me a lot of travelling time to get acquainted with some new business podcasts. I also dipped into some old favourites.
Here they are:
- Creative Class – A Podcast for Freelancers, Paul Jarvis and Kaleigh Moore – exactly what it says on the tin – quirky honest advice about navigating freelance life. Covering topics including ‘I feel so lonely’, ‘Should freelancers swear?” and ‘Dealing with stress as a freelancer’.
- Invisible Office Hours, Paul Jarvis and Jason Zook (If you’re wondering, yes, I have just discovered Paul Jarvis). The blurb on the podcast reads: ‘This is a seasonal podcast for people that aren’t confined to a literal office or that aren’t confined by conventional thinking’. I’m only one and a half episodes in but I’m impressed – it’s fun, irreverent, honest and inspiring. I listened to the episode on self doubt first and it blew my mind! This episode was recorded in 2015 but it is timeless (and one of their most listened to podcasts).
- Grow With Soul, Kayte Ferris – Kayte interviews small business owners about marketing their businesses. In most episodes Kayte (a marketing expert) coaches the interviewee and helps them with their marketing strategy. I’ve learnt A LOT from listening to this. And it’s so refreshing to hear from people who are at the difficult early stages of their businesses as well as more established names.
- Being Freelance, Steve Folland – Steve interviews every type of freelancer imaginable about their freelance journey. I particularly enjoyed listening to the episode with Sam Burgess who was painfully (and hilariously) honest about what it took for her to achieve success as an Instagram Trainer (she’s absolutely smashing it now). It gave me a lot of inspiration!
- Small and Mighty Conversations with Sam Burgess – the very same lady who appeared on Steve’s podcast interviews small business owners and creative entrepreneurs. It’s an upbeat, informative listen.
I’d love to hear about your favourite business podcasts as I’m always on the look out for new ones to listen to!
If you enjoyed this blog post, you might like to read 6 Brilliant Podcasts
Looking For Instagram Help?
There’s a number of ways I can help you:
- We can address your specific goals with my one to one online coaching.
- Invest in Special Sauce package to help you unlock your unique Instagram vibe.
- Attend one of my Zoom workshops.
- Get valuable feedback and suggestions with my Instagram MOTs.
- Sign up for my Instagram newsletter.
Find your Instagram Special Sauce
- 1.5 hr 1:1 kick starter session to dive deep into your story
- 3 further hour long 1:1 sessions
- Unlimited emails, feedback and encouragement throughout the process
I would expect this process to take about 2-3 mths, but we can spread the sessions out as you wish.