I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees – Henry David Thoreau
Are you feeling a little overwhelmed by running your own creative business? Are you passionate about what you do, full of ideas, but frustrated that your to do list is getting ever longer and you just can’t seem to prioritise what to focus on?
Well the Wilderness Tonic might just hit the spot for you. It’s a day retreat I’m running with marketing expert Karen Webber.
Our next date for the Wilderness Tonic Retreat is on Monday 12th October. We will ensure we have all the measures in place to protect you in relation to COVID-19.
Where is it?
The Gathering is located at the very top of Edale Valley – the last farm before the open moorland of Kinder Scout. Once through the farm gate you are in a haven of calm and privacy.
Who Is The Day For?
Ideally it’s for creative business owners and people with creative jobs. It’s for those of you who are looking for some time out to reinvigorate yourself and gain a fresh perspective from like minded creatives.
We will be accepting a maximum of 12 attendees to keep the day relaxed and cosy.
What Does The Day Consist Of?
We’ve basically planned a day that we’d love to attend. We want to bring people together in a gorgeous setting so that we can share our triumphs and our challenges, and get other people’s take on our big-picture plans. The aim is for you to leave feeling relaxed but buzzing with new ideas, focused plans, and the clarity and energy to achieve your goals.
There will be a number of activities to support this during the day including:
- Brainstorming to move your business forward
- A realistic and inspiring goal setting exercise
- Investigating the why of your business
- A walk in the Edale hills
The day starts at 10am and ends at 6pm
Edale Train Station is a 10-15 min walk from The Gathering.
There’s an 8.49 train from Manchester that arrives at Edale at 9.32 and there’s a returning train at 6.47pm from Edale.
There is plenty of parking at The Gathering.
Early Bird tickets will be priced at £125 and will be available until 1st September. After that the price is £150.
The Kind Words of Previous Wilderness Tonic Attendees:
- “The Wilderness Tonic has inspired me and given me confidence in my business to take it to the next level.” – Jodie
- “A brilliant opportunity to step out of our day-to-day working hours and meet new people.” – Kate
- “I am leaving feeling refreshed and with renewed vigour and focus for my work.” – Elli
- “An excellent day in a wonderful location. It was great chatting through ideas with people from different businesses.” – Paul
- “A great event in a stunning setting. A great reason to escape from the city and connect with likeminded people to share thoughts and experiences on how we can all improve our business and life balance.” – James
Book your place
Find your Instagram Special Sauce
- 1.5 hr 1:1 kick starter session to dive deep into your story
- 3 further hour long 1:1 sessions
- Unlimited emails, feedback and encouragement throughout the process
I would expect this process to take about 2-3 mths, but we can spread the sessions out as you wish.